Bizowie is compatible with any USB-based barcode scanner device, including the following:
Note: These handheld computers can be used by customers utilizing the Warehouse Management module. Please contact your Bizowie project manager for advice on choosing a handheld computer applicable to your instance.
Bizowie is compatible with a DYMO or DYMO compatible USB postal scale, such as the following:
Thermal Label Printers
Bizowie recommends use of a Zebra or Zebra-compatible printer for label printing, including:
- Zebra ZP450 label printer
- Zebra ZT23042 high-volume/industrial label printer
- Thermal printer cleaning pens
Thermal Receipt Printers
- Excelvan 5890K receipt printer
Windows or Linux only, recommended for very light retail or mobile/”throwaway” applications – not recommended for heavy retail or industrial use.
Forms & Labels
Checks & Deposit Tickets
By default, Bizowie supports standard three-part laser checks. We recommend purchasing these checks from ChecksForLess.com (item numbers 13272 or 13272PR). Deposit tickets (item number QBDT) are also available.
Thermal Printer Label Rolls
- 4 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
- 8 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
- 10 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
- 12 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
- 20 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
- 40 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
- 80 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
- 100 rolls of 250 4×6 labels
Thermal Printer Receipt Rolls
USPS by Endicia
Need to set up an Endicia account for USPS label printing? Click here to get set up.